Ref NoD504/25
TitleShawe Blandford Memorial Trust
Date1900-1925
CreatorShawe Blandford Memorial Trust
Clients of Messrs Brooke Taylor & Company of Bakewell, solicitors
Administrative HistoryThe Shawe Blandford Memorial Trust was first suggested at a meeting of Old Boys of Ockbrook Boys School in 1900 to commemorate two late headmasters, the Revd J J Shawe and H E Blandford. The Trust was established in 1902 to provide scholarships to the school. By 1917 Ockbrook Boys School had closed and the only Moravian Boys School was at Fulneck. In 1925 the running of the trust was handed over to the Moravian Union.
Related Names
Click below to see other records for this person/organisation
Ockbrook; Ockbrook School; 1799-2021; private Christian school
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2021