Ref NoD3812
TitleBrimington Bethel (Primitive) Methodist Church
Administrative HistoryThe church was opened in 1864. It was originally in Chesterfield Primitive Methodist Circuit (see D3741) and then of Holywell Cross and Staveley Methodist Circuit, later Bolsover and Staveley Methodist Circuit (see D1831). It was licensed to perform marriages from 1908. It closed in 1965 when it amalgamated with Brimington Trinity (Wesleyan) Methodist Church (see D3814) to form Brimington Methodist Church (see D3817).
Custodial HistoryThe records were deposited through Bolsover and Staveley Methodist Circuit at various dates from 1990.
DescriptionRecords of Brimington Bethel (Primitive) Methodist Church from 1861.
Related MaterialTo see a full list for this collection, click the link below
URLhttp://calmview.derbyshire.gov.uk/calmview/overview.aspx?src=calmview.catalog&q=refno:D3812*
Organisation TypeOrganisations
GroupMethodist Churches/Chapels/Circuits/Districts
Sub-GroupReligious Faith
Places
CodeSetPlaceName
NA498Brimington/Brimington/DerbyshireBrimington
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2020