| Entry Type | Corporate |
| Corporate Name | Richardson Endowed School, Smalley |
| Place | Smalley |
| Epithet | School |
| History | A school was endowed in Smalley in 1712 by brothers John and Samuel Richardson, originally for 36 free scholars. The school and charity were reorganised under a Charity Commissioners scheme in 1879, resulting in a higher grade department and an elementary department with 36 scholarships. The school later became a primary school. |
| Authorised Form of Name | Smalley; Richardson Endowed School, Smalley; School |
Show related Catalog records.