| Administrative History | The Eagle Club was converted into a community centre by the incumbent at Newbold Parish Church, Canon Moore. The building was originally the Littlemoor church school (built 1863) which closed in Setpember 1961 when a larger school was opened on Cranborne Road. Since 1863, the building has depicted an eagle motif above the front door, the eagle being the emblem of St John the Evangelist. It was run by a Management Committee between May 1965 and January 1993 when responsibility was handed to the Littlemoor Charity, which was formed on 6 October 1992. |
| Custodial History | These records were deposited in Derbyshire Record Office by the charity in July 2012. |