Administrative History | Records of Newhall (originally Wesleyan) Methodist Church which opened in 1816 in Park Street and moved to a new building in the High Street in 1882. The church closed and the building was sold in 1966. The church was part of the Newhall and Woodville Methodist circuit from 1962 until its closure. |
Custodial History | The records were initially deposited by the South Derbyshire Methodist circuit in December 1983 in collection D2740, and re-accessioned in 1993. Additional deposits were made in June 1997 and December 1999. |