| Description | Volume titled "Record of the Congregational Church assembling at (not filled in)" The earlier material in this was copied from other sources. It contains: Memorandum re opening of new school rooms, subscriptions and cost, 1836 Memorandum re origin of Sion Chapel, noting that the Old Presbyterian Meeting House, shut for some time, was procured and that a chapel was afterwards built and opened in 1801 List of ministers at Compton Meeting House 1787-1800, previous to building of Chapel in Derby Road and list of ministers at Sion Chapel 1800-1954 Further historical notes or minutes 1877, 1884-1898. Copies of minutes St John's Free Church (later St John's Hall Church) Sep 1866-Jun 1870 Minute of a meeting of Sion Chapel welcoming amalgamation with St John's Hall, 13 Jun 1873 Minutes and correspondence 1873 |