Browse this collection | This entry describes an individual archive record or file. Click here to browse the full catalogue for this collection |
Archive Reference / Library Class No. | D3638/45/2 |
Title | Newspaper clipping from unknown newspaper showing the Old Toll House at Milford |
Date | 20th cent |
Description | The Toll House had originally been built as two separate cottages in 1796. It was reduced in size in 1909 when the bridge over the River Derwent was widened. It was then demolished in 1970 after a lorry crashed into it. The photograph was lent for publication by Mrs F. Robson of Belper. |
Extent | 1 item |
Level | Item |
Repository | Derbyshire Record Office |
Archive Creator | English Sewing Cotton Company Limited |
Format | Photographic |