| Browse this collection | This entry describes an individual archive record or file. Click here to browse the full catalogue for this collection |
| Archive Reference / Library Class No. | D4983/1/17/88 |
| Title | Conveyance of four closes pieces or parcels of land known as the "Bonhills" in Littleover, between Derby Corporation and Charles Edward Wood and James William Wood |
| Date | 26 Jan 1951 |
| Description | Old Derby Reference Number 3rd Series 1832 |
| Extent | 1 item |
| Level | Item |
| Repository | Derbyshire Record Office |
| Archive Creator | Derby Corporation (to 1977), also known as Borough of Derby (to 1889), and County Borough of Derby (1889-1977) |
| Derby Borough Town Clerk's Office |