| Browse this collection | This entry describes an individual archive record or file. Click here to browse the full catalogue for this collection |
| Archive Reference / Library Class No. | D4983/1/17/117 |
| Title | Deed of gift of a piece of land at the junction of Darley Park Drive and Darley Grove, between Derby Corporation and G.A.M. Hall |
| Date | 12 Feb 1953 |
| Description | Old Derby Reference Number 3rd Series 1832 |
| Extent | 1 item |
| Level | Item |
| Repository | Derbyshire Record Office |
| Archive Creator | Derby Corporation (to 1977), also known as Borough of Derby (to 1889), and County Borough of Derby (1889-1977) |
| Derby Borough Town Clerk's Office |