Ref NoD2534
TitleParish of Barrow on Trent St Wilfrid with Twyford
Date1657-2000
CreatorParish of Barrow on Trent St Wilfrid with Twyford
Organsation TypeOrganisations - Religious Faith
Organsation Sub-TypeChurch of England Parishes
DescriptionRecords of the parish of Barrow on Trent, St Wilfrid, with Twyford, from 1657.
Finding Aids.
URLhttp://calmview.derbyshire.gov.uk/calmview/overview.aspx?src=calmview.catalog&q=refno:D2534*
Administrative HistoryThe parish of Barrow on Trent with Twyford includes Arleston and Sinfin and the chapelry of Barrow on Trent, with rights of baptism and burial attached from early times, and the two benefices have always been held conjointly. Before the reformation, the priest who served at Twyford was a chaplain or curate appointed by the priest at Barrow. Twyford had no separate endowment.
Custodial HistoryThe parish records were deposited in Derbyshire Record Office in June and July 1982, May 1990 and March 2001. Added to the catalogue as part of the FindersKeepers project by volunteer Vicky Kerrigan.
Related MaterialFor other parish records of Twyford, see D3371.
Places
Click below to see other records for this place
Barrow upon Trent/Barrow upon Trent/Morleston & Litchurch / Appletree/Derbyshire/United Kingdom
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022