|Description||The map covers land lying to the east of the River Derwent, from the south end of the Fishyards to the north side of Bridge Hill, part of Alderwasley Lane, Swinney Lane, Lawn Hill, Common Side, Kiln Lane and Cowhill.|
Surveyor: [George Henry Hopkins]
Scale: 2 chains to 1 inch
Approximate centre of map: SK434620,347547
Numbered on reverse as 'Plan C'
|Administrative History||The railway is show in more detail than in earlier maps but houses that were to be demolished, for example on Long Row, can still be seen so the map was probably produced shortly before or just after the railway opened in 1840.|