| Archive Reference / Library Class No. | LS/File 942.51DAR |
| Title | The story of St Elphin's Park before 1888. |
| Date | 2020 |
| Publication Date | 2020 |
| Author | Hall, Ann |
| Repository | Derbyshire Record Office |
Show related Persons records.
Related Names
| Name (click for further details) |
| Wood; John (1723-1786); Rev; Owner of The Grove, Darley Dale c.1778 to 1796. |
| Mason; Robert; Owner of The Grove, Darley Dale 1797-1807 |
| Hurt; Charles (1782-1852) |
| Arkwright; Charles |
| Gisborne; John; Rev; Owned The Grove, Darley Dale 1818-1835. |
| Alsop; John; Owner of The Grove, Darley Dale 1836-1848, after emigrated to Australia. |
| Rischanek; Antoine; Dr; Converted The Grove, Darley Dale into “a hydropathic establishment” 1848-1851. |
| Bathurst; William Hiley; Rev; Occupied Darley Grove, Darley Dale 1852-1863. |
| Pringle; Robert Keith; Owned The Grove, Darley Dale 1863-1876. While living there he was a Justice of the Peace and three of his children were born at The Grove. |
| Greaves; John Brook; Sheffield solicitor and money lender, owned The grove Darley Dale 1876-1877. |
| Roberts; William James (d.1888); Born in Darley and became very rich as a brewer in Manchester. Owned The Grove, Darley Dale 1877-1888. |
Places