| Browse this collection | This entry describes an individual archive record or file. Click here to browse the full catalogue for this collection |
| Archive Reference / Library Class No. | D4983/1/4/57 |
| Title | Deeds relating to No. 13 John Street, Derby |
| Date | 1937-1969 |
| Description | Including plan, supplemental abstract of title of Wladyslaw Melcer (1950-1969), supplemental abstract of title of Frank Richardson (1943-1946), supplemental abstract of title of Mr Russell (1937-1943) Old Derby reference number 9758 |
| Extent | 1 bundle |
| Level | File |
| Repository | Derbyshire Record Office |
| Archive Creator | Derby Corporation (to 1977), also known as Borough of Derby (to 1889), and County Borough of Derby (1889-1977) |
| Derby Borough Town Clerk's Office |
| Term | Title deeds |