| Browse this collection | This entry describes an individual archive record or file. Click here to browse the full catalogue for this collection |
| Archive Reference / Library Class No. | D4983/1/4/34 |
| Title | Deeds relating to Nos. 25, 27 Copeland Street, Derby |
| Date | 1889-1969 |
| Description | Including abstract of title of Frances Cox (1923-1959), plan (1968), supplemental abstract of title of Mary Pegg and James Henry Richardson (1939-1948) Old Derby Reference Number 9530 |
| Extent | 1 bundle |
| Level | File |
| Repository | Derbyshire Record Office |
| Archive Creator | Derby Corporation (to 1977), also known as Borough of Derby (to 1889), and County Borough of Derby (1889-1977) |
| Derby Borough Town Clerk's Office |
| Term | Title deeds |