| Browse this collection | This entry describes an individual archive record or file. Click here to browse the full catalogue for this collection |
| Archive Reference / Library Class No. | D4983/1/4/28 |
| Title | Deeds relating to 6 houses in Castle Place, parish of St Peter, Derby |
| Date | 1842-1916 |
| Description | Including supplemental abstract of title of William Wright (1903), abstract of title of William Wright (1877-1898), abstracts of title of William Johnson (1842-1876) Old Derby Reference Number 2577 |
| Extent | 1 bundle |
| Level | File |
| Repository | Derbyshire Record Office |
| Archive Creator | Derby Corporation (to 1977), also known as Borough of Derby (to 1889), and County Borough of Derby (1889-1977) |
| Derby Borough Town Clerk's Office |