| Description | Accession of September 2025: Order of Service. Ancient Order of Foresters-Little Johns Grave 22/6/1930; 24/6/1951; A form of thanksgiving & prayer for 50 years of Her Majesty’s reign 1887; Notice of rearranged Church services Sept/Oct 1939; Services, Lent 1941; Service sheet & arrangements for Consecration of Church Yard extension 08/09/1946; Order of Service John Ashton Shuttleworth 17/09/1983; V E Day 50th anniversary service sheet, 1995; Church Bazaar notice 04/12/1937; Notice of death of Rev J H Brookbank, 1938; Dale Mill. Sale Notice 14/08/1983; Mission Room, correspondence re disposal to Shuttleworths 1989-1990; Faculty. Oak chest and two wrought- iron flower vase pedestals. (In memory of C M Paget) 26/06/1967; Faculty. Install Pipe Organ Nov-81; Faculty. Footpath to new burial ground. 1987; Faculty for new lighting system 1970; Plans for: New Alter, Alter Rail, heating system & carpet area, with drawings 1976-1977; Hathersage Church interior with scaffolding photo, Jul 2011; Repair work to Lady Chapel roof, sundry window and stonework, 1979-1981; Specification to restore rainwater system 1981; Bells. Rubbings of engravings 1987; Order of Her Majesty in Council, re closure of churchyard for burials 1989; Lomas gravestone petition. Chancellors’ judgment Jan 1990; Girls Bible Class. Registers and information 1911-1918; Parish Boundaries, draft proposed alterations with maps 1986; Presentation to H Cunningham on the occassion of his leaving ‘Derby Reporter’ press cutting. 1859; Eyre brasses photo, undated; Mary Queen of Scots. Sheffield Castle 1869; Hathersage Parish magazine Nov 1948 |