﻿<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://calmview.derbyshire.gov.uk/CalmView/record/catalog/D8760/F/LIB/10/2/19" xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
  <dc:title>Newspaper cutting entitled "The Riverside Church: A Link with Franklin", relating to church of St Andrew's, Gravesend, on the south side of the Thames opposite the old fort at Tilbury, with three stained glass windows and a memorial tablet for the Franklin expedition</dc:title>
  <dc:description>Including reference to memorial brass to Canon E.C.R. Robinson, Vicar of Holy Trinity, Milton-near-Gravesend, who founded the St Andrew's Waterside Mission to Seamen in 1864 and through whose efforts the church was built in 1870</dc:description>
  <dc:date>[early 20th cent]</dc:date>
</rdf:Description>